1) If you have Covid symptoms please don’t come. If you have bought a ticket, we will refund you, no questions asked.
2) All of Oxfolk’s volunteers will have done lateral flow tests in the 48 hours (ideally with in the hours before hand) before the ceilidh to keep you safe, and we ask you to do the same. Home-test kits are free, and available here: https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow...
(also available to collect from many pharmacies).
4) We are restricting the number of tickets we sell.
5) The hall will be ventilated.
6) Sanitizer and hand washing facilities will be available.
As government guidance still permits ceilidhs, we are currently planning to run this dance. However, this is a fast changing situation, and if we need to postpone we will do so. We plan to review safety on 5th Jan, and will let you know in good time if we postpone.